M14 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Sir, I’m new to the M14 site, and usually get reprimanded for comments on the wrong thread. But I don’t know where to ask questions, so I figured a gun expert would be the place.
The thing is, I am going through a large amount of old stock items for a good friend of mine. Most all of these items are either WW 2 or Korean era. The problem is, I have some thing’s here I’m absolutely clueless about. So what I am asking is, if I sent you pictures, could you give me any idea of what they are and possible value?
Hopefully I haven’t posted anything to cause problems, if I have, just let me know.

·
Registered
10,717 Posts
An M14 forum is probably not the best place to look for information on WW2 and Korean war items, although some of the fellows around here are old enough to cover you back even further. :p

You might consider the CMP forum for researching older items.

·
Administrator
17,272 Posts
Pictures answer so many question Olyanky on the Forum.

Reactions: Olyanky

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Guns, dogs, cats, cars, women with guns, women with cars, doesn't really matter we like pictures.

Safest place to post if you don't know where to put something is the Geedunk.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Amen brother!
Guns, dogs, cats, cars, women with guns, women with cars, doesn't really matter we like pictures.

Safest place to post if you don't know where to put something is the Geedunk.

·
Registered
7,485 Posts
Please do post or send pictures of the objects you want identified. It doesn't matter if they are not M14 related. I'll do my best to help you figure them out.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I’ll have to ask my son to help me do the pictures, he’s posted before through Pipestone, so he’ll know how. Thanks y’all.these were among the stuff, but they are pretty easy to recognize.

·
Registered
812 Posts
I’ll have to ask my son to help me do the pictures, he’s posted before through Pipestone, so he’ll know how. Thanks y’all.these were among the stuff, but they are pretty easy to recognize.
If you have the photos on your computer you can easily insert them in a post by clicking on the picture icon just to the left of the camera icon. That will allow you to drag and drop the photos into the post. There is a limit of 10 photos per each post.

·
Registered
7,485 Posts
SP-1 Colt AR15 rifles are very popular and collectable. They often bring a premium price over other models.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SP-1 Colt AR15 rifles are very popular and collectable. They often bring a premium price over other models.
I figured these were kinda special, because he had kept them all these years. The 65 model has never been fired, and being a 4 digit serial number, I gotta believe it would bring a decent price.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I
I figured these were kinda special, because he had kept them all these years. The 65 model has never been fired, and being a 4 digit serial number, I gotta believe it would bring a decent price.
believe my son will be posting them sometime soon.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you have the photos on your computer you can easily insert them in a post by clicking on the picture icon just to the left of the camera icon. That will allow you to drag and drop the photos into the post. There is a limit of 10 photos per each post.
I’ve just been using my phone for all this, but I think I finally figured out how to do it, but thank you for the input.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts