M14 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have experiance with Badger Ordnance spring guide?I'm thinking on buying 1 from Fulton while the sale is on....any good?

RED DOT

·
Registered
73 Posts
I just bought one, but haven't installed it yet. From everything I've read, Badger makes about the best parts going. Some of the best sniper rifles are built up using Badger parts. Also, Badger uses the same steel that was originally utilized for the spring guide; it may not make a difference, but I did not want to deviate fron the original spec as far as the type of steel. I hope this helps.

·
Banned
611 Posts
I've sold a LOT of badger ordinance products and never had a complaint yet. It's very well made stuff. I don't know what fultons price on it is or if I can do any better with their sale but I'll look if you want.
Fulton is a good place to buy from though. They are nice folks there. even if they are a bunch of Yankees! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I've got 2 of the NM spring guides Fulton Armory sells. No problems with them at all.

·
Registered
846 Posts
just bought mine yesterday at perry. it looks good i can't wait until the end of the season so i can tear my rifle down and install it. i've bought various other badger ordnance parts and tools over the years. everything is well made. and i've never had a prbloem with anything of theirs i have bought.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.