M14 Forum banner

BAD Armorers tool??

2K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  Kevin Rohrer 
#1 ·
Any chance of a group buy on this tool?

Very interested in one , if only price could be reduced somewhat.

I will wait a bit and see...if no group buy, I will just have to bite the bullet. I should have one since I now own an M1A.

Thanks

#7 ·
Let me know if it happens, I need one too, but not for $235. (Diapers are expensive, and no the diapers aren't for me)GI6
Depends ! P_G Ha ha.

Well it seems we have a little interest. Being new I may have posted this in the wrong area...or went about it wrong. Lets see if any more are interseted. Eh?

#15 ·
Yeah, I had the opportunity to use one that belongs to Bad Andy a few weeks ago and can emphatically tell you that they are pretty dang cool, from the perspective of someone that works on these rifles constantly. For me though, they would be their best at the range or in the woods and be a complete lifesaver. The pouch is just the atomic bomb of bombs too !!! I already have my shop tools to do most everything and have a set method, but you can count me in if the price is right for the buy.

#16 ·
Count me in. OLIVEHELME

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.