M14 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while back I had purchased 1K rounds of 30-06 from a place called The Ammo Dump. I believe they were out of Texas. Total rip off. The guy on the phone couldn't find his butt with both hands. A few day after I placed my order I got a call saying that they didn't have 1K rounds but only had 700. I said fine but only charge me for 700...and they did. The package arrived at my house and I was so excited......I finally get to sight in my Garand I thought. I opened the package and unveiled the most hideous batch of ammo I had ever laid my eyes on. 2/3rd's of it was all corroded. I had 3 or 4 different bullet sizes. It was pathetic. Some of you may have bought ammo from "The Ammo Dump" and had no problems. However, they will never get another nickel of my money. :evil:

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Aloha Bishop,

I am not sure if this belongs here or in the Seller/Dealers feedback section... but I am none the less curious about the rest of the story... 8O

What did you do? Did you send it back? Or, did you end up eating it and letting it go at that?

BTW: One of the most honorable places that I have bought ammo from in .30-06 is from CMP. Their prices are not the cheapest, but the service I get from them has been nothing but OUTSTANDING. The ammo has also been exactly as I expected.

I hope you get to sight in your Garand!

Aloha,

Tom O.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.