M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy...Newby checking in from the Silver State-Reno.Well , I finally got RE-addicted to M1A's and Garands. Sold my FAL's and decided(after little persuasion and enlightening from this site) to get back into some CMP fun(on my bucket list). Much catching up to do...Now if the eyesight will just hold me at six and the weather holds out and ...and...and.... Cappy BEERCHUG1

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Hey Cappy,

Glad you have you join us. Sorry for the loss of your FALs (I like hanging on to mine) but you are going to enjoy shooting your .30 calibers in matches. Don't overlook local NRA hi-power matches for some real fun.

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, Cappy, advice always is still never sell guns, just buy more. GI2GI2 I am sure you will enjoy the forums and being here with us, have fun.

-

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from over the hill in NorCal. You will find the site is filled with seemingly limitless info in the years of threads. Even better are the great members who are always willing to share the knowledge they have attained. Have a good time.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Aloha & Welcome Cappy,

You will not regret nor be disappointed in joining TFL. TFL is a Great, Awesome Forum from people from all walks life in the interests and subjects pertaining the 2nd Amendment. TFL is the #1. Da BEST

Members of TFL have many years of experiences and knowledge to be shared for a better understanding of the M14/M1A Rifle and other related U.S. Battle Rifles as well.

:ARM42: :ARM42: :ARM42: :ARM40: :ARM36: :ARM37:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts