M14 Forum banner

101 - 120 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
LRB M14 SA, Criterion Med Wt CL Barrel, all GI parts with basic upgrades.
143 Posts
I have for sell spot welded recovered drill bolts. These bolts were chosen for the small amount and the depth of the weld. The bolts have been professionally machined back to as closed to spec as possible. These bolts were spot welded on the bolt face and the rear of the bolt. Jigs were built to bring these bolts back to within .001 of the original bolt face. The firing pin hole has been drilled from the rear to make sure it is perfectly centered. The rear of the bolt has been cleaned up also. This has been a hot topic in the past. Some say they are fine and some say they are not. I have searched the net for a year and cannot find a single documented case of a recovered drill bolt failure.I have the first recovered bolt from a year ago. It has more heavily welded than any I have for sell. It has between 500 and 1000 rounds on it with no change in headspace. Make your own decisions. These bolts are offered at 108.30 shipped EA . I have several different makes. No TRWs in the bunch. I have SA, HRT, and Winchester. Some are 85 series and some are 86 series.If by chance you have a drill bolt you want recovered we can do this. Pending pics of the face and rear. Priced will be 75. And shipping both ways. Will also trade for M14 USGI parts. The pics are a cross section of what you will receive. These are the best and the worst of the bunch.The bolts were cold blued after turning to show the welded area. If you are scared to claim one in the thread. PM me.I accept postal money orders and PayPal friends and family no fees. Thanks
Still got any?

101 - 120 of 127 Posts