M14 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Howdy. I've been looking for an hra bolt for ever for my usgi build. As soon as I can get a little more loot in my pocket ill sure be wanting one! Unfortunately I just had to get a new c.c. pistol a couple days ago. Hope you still have one in a couple days. Thanks. They look great. B. Young

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Howdy. I've been looking for an hra bolt for ever for my usgi build. As soon as I can get a little more loot in my pocket ill sure be wanting one! Unfortunately I just had to get a new c.c. pistol a couple days ago. Hope you still have one in a couple days. Thanks. They look great. B. Young
Got you covered buddy I have several. Thanks

·
Registered
496 Posts
If you have an 86 HR I will be Happy to procure one.

I will have funds in the mail on the 23rd after verification.

Good omen, my Uncle was with the 23rd RCT in Korea, 50'51'52'.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
If you have an 86 HR I will be Happy to procure one.

I will have funds in the mail on the 23rd after verification.

Good omen, my Uncle was with the 23rd RCT in Korea, 50'51'52'.
I have some really nice HR 86 series in stock ready to ship. Pm sent

·
Premium Member
7,203 Posts
Thank you sir. I received three very nicely recovered bolts. I will post pics when time allows.

REN

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #79 (Edited)
Updated inventory. 2 HR 85 series,4 85 series Winchester’s with A stamp,6 HR 86 series, and 8 Winchester 86 series when these are gone we will be out of Winchester’s in this batch. We still have a few more HRs left. Get them while you can. We have done several bolts for people that had their own drill bolts. We can perform this service for 75 plus shipping. Let me know what you need. Thanks Richard

Attachments

61 - 80 of 133 Posts