M14 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
I'd like to buy a USGI SA 86 that had the smallest weld and has the best parked finish of what you have left of that mfg.

Please pm me with payment details.

Thanks !

Joker

Reactions: rallred

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Bolt update. We still have several bolts ready for shipment. No TRWs they are popular. We have a few more TRWs to do but we have to see Have how they turn out. I have a couple early HR to be done also. Let me know what you need and do my best to get you what you need. Our state has been put on stay at home orders so I bought a bunch of stamps for the cardboard envelopes so no tracking until this crap is over unless I can get to the PO. Thanks for all the orders guys. Richard

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I have 2- SA 1-85 series and 1- 86 series , 3-HR 86 series, and 6- Winchester’s 3- 85 series and 3- 86 series. I have 3- 85 series HRs that have to be worked if anyone is interested. Ready to ship. Let me know Thanks

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #46 (Edited)
Have several left ready to ship. Let me know what you need.SA s gone. Have plenty Winchester’s and HR.
I have just a few more SAs that are not done. I got got to see if they make the cut. If interested let me know. Also have a few early HR I think they have A02 and A03 on them. After they are gone that’s probably it.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
I got 1- 85 series Winchester 3- 86 series Winchester’s and 2-86 series HR left in this batch. Thanks for all the orders.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Got a few extra done today. I got a nice 85 series HR ready for extraction. Several 85 Winchester’s. Let me know what you need. We have been getting a lot of reclaim jobs also. That is no problem. I just need to see pics to save you time and money. Thanks

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Have several HR and Winchester ready to roll. I have 1- HR85 series and 3- Winchester 85 series. Let me know what you need.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #56 (Edited)
Bolt update. In stock ready to ship.
2-HR 85 series
4- HR 86 series
1-Win 85 series
1- Win 86 series
1-SA 86 series SPF

Let me know what you are looking for.

41 - 60 of 133 Posts