M14 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everybody
I dont know how its been since I signed here. It seems like forever to me, I havent even made it to any forums but the Welcome aboard section and I can already see alot has changed.
Glad to see you're all well.
Keith

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Hey Red

Welcome back, RedRiverSix, just what kept you away? A lot of stuff has changed here all for the better. GI2 I'm sure you will still enjoy the forums and the people.

-

·
Retired
4,611 Posts
Yes, welcome back!!!GI1

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What kept me away........Well I started a new job in October, as of the eighth of that month I am a sworn law enforcrmet officer in my home town. And second, in December I was activated by the state for deployment to OIF with the National Gaurd. The latter didnt go too well, I'm back home now after a shoulder injury dis qualified me from deployment. But all things being equal, I'm much happier wearing a badge as opposed to being in a pair of ACU's. The Army sure aint the Marine Corps.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Aloha & Welcome RedRiverSix,

You will not regret nor be disappointed in joining TFL. TFL is a Great, Awesome Forum from people from all walks life in the interests and subjects pertaining the 2nd Amendment. I have browsed around other forums regarding the M1A/M14 rifle and found no reason to join them.TFL is the #1. Da BEST

Members of TFL have many years of experiences and knowledge to be shared for a better understanding of the M1A/M14 and other related U.S. Battle rifles.

:ARM42: :ARM42: :ARM42: :ARM40: :ARM36: :ARM37:

·
Registered
939 Posts
Welcome back, sounds like you been doing lots of stuff. I retired LE about 3yrs ago. Remember, We work for the people . Be safe and good to have you back.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Glad to see you're doing alright. Lots of great new stuff here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts