M14 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Battle Arms Development T1 tool. I would like to buy one if someone happens to have one. I have a nice rifle stock I would be will to trade for it if you are interested. You can pm me on here or [email protected].

Frank

·
Registered
4,644 Posts
I have emailed BAD asking about the T1 and possible T2 tools. Said they hope to start making some T1 tools in a couple months, and possibly some T2 tools after that. I hope this is not just talk. I would like to have a T2 tool or 2 to go with my T1 tools. They are very nice, but a bit pricey.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How long ago did you talk to them? I called a few months back, they would not say anything other than taking my email and phone number to notify me if they decide to make them again.

Frank

·
Registered
4,644 Posts
Probably been close to a year ago the first time, and a month or so ago they told me maybe a few months. It was email between the 2 of us. He put me on a list too, but I found and purchased a few T1 tools since then so I do not need another, but I would like to see what their T2 tool looks like and does if they ever make it. I don't need it, I just like nice tools. I hope they make them again, but production cost for cnc shops will have to come down first, that was the issue I was told. The cost then, and now, to have them made would raise the price of an already pricey tool to the point that nearly nobody would buy one.

·
Registered
4,644 Posts
I have 3 of them but I do not have any plans of selling any. If that changes soon, I will let you know. I will also keep an eye out for one for you.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would be willing to pay 250.00 for a new one unused in great condition. If you have a used one send some pictures. We should be able to work things out price wise.

Thanks,
Frank

1 - 12 of 12 Posts