M14 Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I have had good luck finding USGI oil bottles and grease on ebay...just make sure you know what you are looking for, the auction has good pictures and never pay very much. Sooner or later you will find what you want for the price you want
Yea, but I am not going to pay the exorbitant prices they want for them. I would pay a buck for a pot but not the $3.00 to $4.00 each. And after loking , i have found them in the price range i was looking for. I use these for my Garand. I am looking for a,genuine USGI oiler/grease container for the M14.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Yea, but I am not going to pay the exorbitant prices they want for them. I would pay a buck for a pot but not the $3.00 to $4.00 each. And after loking , i have found them in the price range i was looking for. I use these for my Garand. I am looking for a,genuine USGI oiler/grease container for the M14.
If it's a seller who will sell in bulk I will eat the high price on buying one or two for testing as long as I can get a decent deal on buying many more...if I am happy with the product once it's in hand.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
If it's a seller who will sell in bulk I will eat the high price on buying one or two for testing as long as I can get a decent deal on buying many more...if I am happy with the product once it's in hand.
Tried that. No one came off of the $3.00 to $4.00 price for one pot. I offered to buy a case of the grease pots from a guy if he would give me a little discount and he actually want up on the price. Needless to say, I did not buy from him. Oh well, I have pots and when I use all of the grease out of one, I clean it out and refill it with Lubriplate. Where there is a will there is a way!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts