M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Nice to see ya again whip ... Don't be such a starnger ... :wink:

I think wdigeorge had mentioned this stuff somewheres and/or was inquiring about it. Be nice to know if anyone has indeed had any dealings with this stuff.

I would think that it should be some awesome ammo but ya never know without having some hands-on with it ... :wink:

Six

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Australian Defense Ind. Ammo ?

Hey SixT , Well I checked with Springfield and they said it would be fine . I will compare them to my Federal match 168 grain and see what results I come up with . I Couldnt beat the deal .

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Federal Match is one of "Thee Best" that I have heard of and I am not sure that this milsurp will compare to it but you can let us know after ya take a few swings with it ... :wink:

BTW ... How much was it if ya don't mind my askin' ... :?:

Keep us posted ...

Six

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well SixT , Some might know where to get a better deal , but on the Ammo in question , I gave 37.50 for an ammo can of 5 round stripper clips 4 50 round bandoleers per can . Best deal I have found . :) If anyone knows where I can beat it , Im all ears ? :roll: My Federal Gold match 168 grain costs 13.49 per box of twenty , Thats the best price I have found , But with the Wife and 4 Kids , well you know . :wink: Semper Fi

1 - 5 of 5 Posts