M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was at the local fun show today and came across some Australian 83 surplus.
The guy had 8 bandoleers or 800 rounds in new condition. $75.00 per bandoleer! To much for my blood.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
For years now I have been seeing prices way too high at gun shows. The sellers assume that you are there to spend money, and they are set on taking it from you.

I go just for fun, and the occasional good deal. A couple of years ago I got some new in wrapper M14 combo tools from Sherluk at the Big Reno Show, $1 each.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Got my 1990's Aussie before the big frenzy. Shoots great. Today's prices are totally out of control, I won't pay them. Hopefully coming down now that Gun Salesman in Chief is out. (However now that the Republicans appear to be squandering another opportunity to lead, the Dems may be back sooner than we thought.)

·
Registered
314 Posts
I wish I could find some more Aussie (ADI). My stock of 1992 ADI is getting low, about 200rds in the pile that I'll shoot. Another 200 in a can in bandoliers. My rifle really seems to like it. My avatar pic is a 5 shot group of the ADI.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.