M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My department worked an attempted suicide yesterday. A distraught female took several sleeping pills, hooked a hose from her exhaust and ran it into the cab of her car. She rolled up the windows, got in her car and started it.

She fell asleep and the car ran all night. She awakened the next morning very upset.

She owned a Prius.

She is currently undergoing voluntary psychiatric evaluation.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seems like there was a missed opportunity for a blonde joke in there somewhere.
I wasn't there, but I read the report. And if it wasn't true, it certaintly could be a blonde joke. She was wicked mad at the officers. You can't make this stuff up.

·
Inquisitor
11,356 Posts
If she had sleeping pills, why didn't she just OD on those? That's rhetorical, I don't honestly try to figure out how women think.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If she had sleeping pills, why didn't she just OD on those? That's rhetorical, I don't honestly try to figure out how women think.
It was over the counter sleeping pills. Not prescription.

I am so glad I'm not a uniformed officer. They get some crazy stuff.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Is that actually true? Good God.

If so, another example of a woman thinking with emontion, and not common sense.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I think she has a viable lawsuit against the manufacturer of the Prius . .

Reactions: GARRARD

·
Registered
7,441 Posts
"A suicidal ex-model from Illinois was found guilty but mentally ill for killing three beloved local musicians in an attempt to end her own life."
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=3789036&page=1
Early in my career a shuthead 20-something guy decided to commit suicide by driving head on into an oncoming car, happened to pick an equally young off duty police officer. That will make some happy but not his parents or his wife and three toddlers. I've always thought this was a particularly despicable way of killing yourself when you can always pick a bridge abutment or other solid object. And I didn't realise it, but that personally minor incident has been bothering me for all these years... hate to think what else I have shut up in there....

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
A blonde was brought into the emergency room, with a finger shot off.
"What happened" asked the doctor.
"I decided to end it all."
"Did you think you were going to die from shooting your finger?"
"Well, I was going to shoot myself in the chest, but last month I got a four thousand dollar boob job. So then I was going to put the gun in my mouth, but last month I had five thousand dollars worth of dental work. So, I stuck the gun in my ear, but then I thought it was going to be really loud, so I put my finger in the other ear."

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Must be something about this time of year... the neighbor kid managed to succeed where this woman failed on Wednesday. Instead of a Prius though, he used an '06.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Read this to my sammich maker and she replied "See, women don't know anything about cars."

Her mother does own a Prius.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts