M14 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this the other day, but figured you might like to see it since no one else posted it so far.
Bula and Springfields apparently.

·
Registered
All gun laws are unconstitutional
6,950 Posts
Those bulas look nice with the walnut handguard. Is the barrel chrome lined? If it is I might pick one up.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Is it strange I kinda want a left handed Bula despite being right handed? Having the bolt release on the left would actually be kinda nice. The 19" NM option looks nice too.

·
Premium Member
17,709 Posts
Is it strange I kinda want a left handed Bula despite being right handed? Having the bolt release on the left would actually be kinda nice. The 19" NM option looks nice too.
Bolt release on a left handed M14 is on the right side and op rod handle is on the left.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I actually love the ergonomics of a standard M14. Having the Oprod on the right side (I’m a righty) it only takes my index finger to just nudge it to send the bolt forward. Maybe I am stubborn and can’t get past my dislike for the M4/M16, but I love the M14s system the best.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Yeah I am right handed. But I have handled a few lefty bolt systems and it seemed natural to hold the grip/stock with my right hand, while running the bolt with my left. Seemed faster. Just an odd observation I have made, but that was with a bolt gun. I doubt I would get the lefty Bula, but it is interesting.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts