M14 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Resident Rascal
13,379 Posts
Are these going to be posted on "Tonyben's Channel" with the rest of your videos Tony? You don't know how many guys, myself included, you've helped with your videos. If I had seen these when I first came to the forum it would have really speeded up my learning curve. Thanks again!

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Quick note on assembling the bolt.

I do it the same way, but often I've got the stock on and keeping the firing pin put while doing everything else is a three handed job--a strip of duct tape works nicely and comes off with a quick tug. Saves a lot of cursing and fishing around.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Tony, really nice videos. THanks so much. Well done and informative. It was very good of you to do these. I will definitely watch closely and do with my M1A.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Many thanks from me also.
Top notch instructional video on M1A..

Had my old SA M1A since 98 but never had chance to test drive her yet.
Now, I can take her out and may be have fun with her ...

·
Registered
687 Posts
Thank you! I take most of my guns apart as far as I dare to make sure I understand them. I dare not do much more than is required for cleaning with my M14. But now you've shown me how to do it, so I don't have to learn whilst terrified that I won't get my $2,600 machine back together correctly.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Well done! The prospect of stripping down a new rifle without having had direct training on it is always daunting. You've made some videos that have made it pretty straightforward and simple even for a guy like me. Thanks Tony!

·
Registered
409 Posts
I'm a little late to the game but just spent the afternoon watching your videos.
Answered a lot of my questions.

Really appreciate the rear sight dis-assembly video. Answered another question I was going to ask.

·
Super Moderator
918 Posts
That was a great informative video.... Wow.

I know this thread is old, but I'm glad I found it, and I'm really glad you took the time to make it....

21 - 40 of 68 Posts