M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Tony

Thanks for these vids. I like to get a refresher course every now and then. Seems that if I don't dissemble mine comletely for a long time, I can tend to forget some of those important tips.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
299 Posts
an Excellent video! I didn't know how to install the bolt components while in the receiver. It's always a challenge for me to install the complete bolt with my M25 receiver because to scope rail gets in the way. Now I have to find a 30-6 casing...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Tony, I have been watching your video's since the day I bought my M1A (about a month ago GI2), they are really well done. Articulate, professional and just excellent. I also appreciate that many of them are in 1080 HD, makes it much easier to see exactly what you are doing. Thanks for all your effort and hard work putting these video's together, it is much appreciated.

·
Registered
209 Posts
From disassembly, lubricating to the final reassembly, I used your tutorials! Thanks again for so much effort. Priceless info for me as a new owner and way easier than the manual, with its pixel-pictures.
Big thumbs up!

·
Registered
30 Posts
thank you. very impressive and helpful to me.

Reactions: tonyben

·
Registered
481 Posts
These videos is very great deal for me, as a newbie & others like me, will serve as our guideline for tinkering our toys. Nice & excellent job !! THANKS

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
Bravo. An excellent resource as always. The time you spend making these is very much appreciated by many.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts