M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Three AM you of all people know that won't happen as long as a general populous supports their ideals.

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
I did not have one during the last Ban and I will never have one now ...if you get my Drift!

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Either that or we will continue to have those treacherous boat outings where half of our stuff ends up overboard and lost forever.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Plenty cosponsors from Md. Bunch of jerks from my district and a couple from lineages that wont go away. I didn't see the text in the link.

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
Who are the 123 co sponsor of the bill?
They all need to be voted OUT.

And 157 specifically-named and listed firearms.

What weapons are banned by name?

·
Registered
4,961 Posts

·
Cranky Old Vietnam Vet
10,663 Posts
I can see it all now...

We will Fight Gun Control by Doing NOTHING because we take comfort in saying that we have no guns because we lost them all in the fire, the boat sank, etc., etc.... We buy only guns 'off the books'... We won't answer the door... We will 'bury them in the back yard'. We won't buy ammo, just reload. We have a room full of ammo now. We will move to our 'redoubt' in the mountains. We think the NRA has 'sold us out'. Molon Labe! Etc., Etc., Etc...

Sorry...but all of this reminds me of a little kid pulling the covers over his head to keep the monsters away!

GI5

It's Time To Stand Up And Be Counted...Not To 'Create Cover Stories'!

CAVman in WYoming

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
I can see it all now...

We will Fight Gun Control by Doing NOTHING because we take comfort in saying that we have no guns because we lost them all in the fire, the boat sank, etc., etc.... We buy only guns 'off the books'... We won't answer the door... We will 'bury them in the back yard'. We won't buy ammo, just reload. We have a room full of ammo now. We will move to our 'redoubt' in the mountains. We think the NRA has 'sold us out'. Molon Labe! Etc., Etc., Etc...

Sorry...but all of this reminds me of a little kid pulling the covers over his head to keep the monsters away!

GI5

It's Time To Stand Up And Be Counted...Not To 'Create Cover Stories'!

CAVman in WYoming
Some of us have been fighting...why do you think we still have firearms in Kalifornia, The Democratic Peoples Republic of?

ICONWINK

The problem is the anti's are changing tactics very quickly. First it was state legislatures, then city councils, then anti groups being established in blue states, then Governors with Executive Orders, now they are pushing it in Congress.

All under the assistance of Bloomberg's groups, LCAV, Brady, and others.

Ever hear of the NRA having a private meeting with President Clownshoes and the Iranian femme fatale?

Bloomberg did...

·
Registered
4,438 Posts

Go to the first link shown and down about mid way are tabs.

Click on the one that shows co sponsors.

You'll see nothing but Dems and of course our favorite from Texas Dem Shelia Jackson Lee.

Black woman that has been in Congress for decades and has never had a bill that she introduced turn into law.

She's the one that crashed Micheal Jackson's funeral and then proposed a National MJ Holiday.

·
Registered
264 Posts
well people, these times aren't any different than the first revolution. the govt has to make the first move just like the king did back then. i gotta admit, i know voting isn't going to fix this. i'm ready to shoot now, but i would like to make it to at least the second mag change. this CENSOREDGI can go on 10 more years, or we can have another bundy ranch tomorrow, but this time it goes hot. i have no answers or insight. but i am getting tired of waiting. i have no intention of dying of parkinsons or cancer or in a con home, but all we can do is stay frosty for now. something will happen sooner or later. we can't continue this path forever.

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
Anybody got the list for the 157 specifically-named and listed firearms?

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
They will never stop.

Reactions: Circlehook

·
Registered
892 Posts

Vote them out is not good enough! They should be prosecuted, pure and simple. They violated the constitution which is a grevious crime in itself. I am sick and tired of this crap. I vote and I vote and nothing better happens cause they lie to you and say sweet nothings to the masses who elect them and then they are in the big seat and those bastards talk to them and they CHANGE there ways to the powers to be dictate. Look at our SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE. Really, I mean really these people who want there life better but they think the must DICTATE to us to achieve this goal. They are servants not dictators. We are the boss. Now if they do what they said then and only then they follow the principles set out in our constitution then WE would have a better life. All of us would have a better life.

·
Registered
14 Posts

List of firearms prohibited by name

Rifles: All AK types, including the following: AK, AK47, AK47S, AK—74, AKM, AKS, ARM, MAK90, MISR, NHM90, NHM91, Rock River Arms LAR—47, SA85, SA93, Vector Arms AK—47, VEPR, WASR—10, and WUM, IZHMASH Saiga AK, MAADI AK47 and ARM, Norinco 56S, 56S2, 84S, and 86S, Poly Technologies AK47 and AKS; All AR types, including the following: AR—10, AR—15, Armalite M15 22LR Carbine, Armalite M15—T, Barrett REC7, Beretta AR—70, Bushmaster ACR, Bushmaster Carbon 15, Bushmaster MOE series, Bushmaster XM15, Colt Match Target Rifles, DoubleStar AR rifles, DPMS Tactical Rifles, Heckler & Koch MR556, Olympic Arms, Remington R—15 rifles, Rock River Arms LAR—15, Sig Sauer SIG516 rifles, Smith & Wesson M&P15 Rifles, Stag Arms AR rifles, Sturm, Ruger & Co. SR556 rifles; Barrett M107A1; Barrett M82A1; Beretta CX4 Storm; Calico Liberty Series; CETME Sporter; Daewoo K—1, K—2, Max 1, Max 2, AR 100, and AR 110C; Fabrique Nationale/FN Herstal FAL, LAR, 22 FNC, 308 Match, L1A1 Sporter, PS90, SCAR, and FS2000; Feather Industries AT—9; Galil Model AR and Model ARM; Hi-Point Carbine; HK—91, HK—93, HK—94, HK—PSG—1 and HK USC; Kel-Tec Sub—2000, SU—16, and RFB; SIG AMT, SIG PE—57, Sig Sauer SG 550, and Sig Sauer SG 551; Springfield Armory SAR—48; Steyr AUG; Sturm, Ruger Mini-14 Tactical Rife M—14/20CF; All Thompson rifles, including the following: Thompson M1SB, Thompson T1100D, Thompson T150D, Thompson T1B, Thompson T1B100D, Thompson T1B50D, Thompson T1BSB, Thompson T1—C, Thompson T1D, Thompson T1SB, Thompson T5, Thompson T5100D, Thompson TM1, Thompson TM1C; UMAREX UZI Rifle; UZI Mini Carbine, UZI Model A Carbine, and UZI Model B Carbine; Valmet M62S, M71S, and M78; Vector Arms UZI Type; Weaver Arms Nighthawk; Wilkinson Arms Linda Carbine.

Pistols: All AK—47 types, including the following: Centurion 39 AK pistol, Draco AK—47 pistol, HCR AK—47 pistol, IO Inc. Hellpup AK—47 pistol, Krinkov pistol, Mini Draco AK—47 pistol, Yugo Krebs Krink pistol; All AR—15 types, including the following: American Spirit AR—15 pistol, Bushmaster Carbon 15 pistol, DoubleStar Corporation AR pistol, DPMS AR—15 pistol, Olympic Arms AR—15 pistol, Rock River Arms LAR 15 pistol; Calico Liberty pistols; DSA SA58 PKP FAL pistol; Encom MP—9 and MP—45; Heckler & Koch model SP-89 pistol; Intratec AB—10, TEC—22 Scorpion, TEC—9, and TEC—DC9; Kel-Tec PLR 16 pistol; The following MAC types: MAC—10, MAC—11; Masterpiece Arms MPA A930 Mini Pistol, MPA460 Pistol, MPA Tactical Pistol, and MPA Mini Tactical Pistol; Military Armament Corp. Ingram M—11, Velocity Arms VMAC; Sig Sauer P556 pistol; Sites Spectre; All Thompson types, including the following: Thompson TA510D, Thompson TA5; All UZI types, including: Micro-UZI.

Shotguns: Franchi LAW—12 and SPAS 12; All IZHMASH Saiga 12 types, including the following: IZHMASH Saiga 12, IZHMASH Saiga 12S, IZHMASH Saiga 12S EXP—01, IZHMASH Saiga 12K, IZHMASH Saiga 12K—030, IZHMASH Saiga 12K—040 Taktika; Streetsweeper; Striker 12.

1 - 20 of 181 Posts