Registered
3,432 Posts
Reactions: Gladiator0719

·
Registered
575 Posts
Almost hope they try

Ya know, I almost hope they try this.

Bring it on. The unarmed dolts will not last long. I've had about enough of my rights being usurped by the Dem coalition of wimps, wusses, commies and worse, not to mention the traitors wearing mexican flags beating up Trump supporters.

If they want to bring things to a head then so be it. Time to fix this once great nation.

·
Registered
210 Posts
As if

Does not surprise me either, I dont know if it is age or what but I dont think I have ever seen so many dumb people in my life as of now....Now I know why the Bible refers to sheep so often,Dumb as....I think this is called the Herd mentality.Most of you have probably seen Watters world when he went to Yale and told students that Hillary want you to sign away your first Amendment rights so people could not say mean things about anyone anymore, I wonder what would happen if he changed it up a bit and told the students that Hillary wants everyone to buy a gun for whatever reason or to save lives and watch the reactions...Would be fun!

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Does not surprise me either, I dont know if it is age or what but I dont think I have ever seen so many dumb people in my life as of now....Now I know why the Bible refers to sheep so often,Dumb as....I think this is called the Herd mentality.Most of you have probably seen Watters world when he went to Yale and told students that Hillary want you to sign away your first Amendment rights so people could not say mean things about anyone anymore, I wonder what would happen if he changed it up a bit and told the students that Hillary wants everyone to buy a gun for whatever reason or to save lives and watch the reactions...Would be fun!
That's why I refer to them as lemmings. Too lazy to check things out for themselves and instead depend on "social media" for their info and wind up following the flock over the cliff. Unfortunately the affliction is worse then we think it is. It also affects people who should know better. -Lloyd BEERCHUG1

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
That's why I refer to them as lemmings. Too lazy to check things out for themselves and instead depend on "social media" for their info and wind up following the flock over the cliff. Unfortunately the affliction is worse then we think it is. It also affects people who should know better. -Lloyd BEERCHUG1
I like your idea, and understanding, . . . but I just wanted to add something to the last statement.

These dolts also have to have the ability to read something or hear something and be able to consciously comprehend what is being said.

I have a friend I have known for over 50 years, . . . I can tell her all the things about Hillary, . . . she nods in agreement, indicating she heard and understands, . . . but then says she'll support her anyway.

I guess it will take another Pearl Harbor to get the sheep to see that the enemy is out there, . . . and wants to take us down.

I would have boarded the troop ship on 9/12 if we had gotten the call to go.

And I REALLY, REALLY, have a problem with those who support the asinine idea that it was Bush & Co. who were behind the 9/11 attack.

OK, . . . gonna go take my meds, . . . and settle down. USN3

May God bless,
Dwight

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
I like your idea, and understanding, . . . but I just wanted to add something to the last statement.

These dolts also have to have the ability to read something or hear something and be able to consciously comprehend what is being said.

I have a friend I have known for over 50 years, . . . I can tell her all the things about Hillary, . . . she nods in agreement, indicating she heard and understands, . . . but then says she'll support her anyway.

I guess it will take another Pearl Harbor to get the sheep to see that the enemy is out there, . . . and wants to take us down.

I would have boarded the troop ship on 9/12 if we had gotten the call to go.

And I REALLY, REALLY, have a problem with those who support the asinine idea that it was Bush & Co. who were behind the 9/11 attack.

OK, . . . gonna go take my meds, . . . and settle down. USN3

May God bless,
Dwight
Dwight, I'm finding a lot of older women will vote for the Hillabeast simply because she is a woman, regardless of the baggage the Clintons carry. That's what confounds me. As for 9/12, the head operator of the shift I worked on (he was a scout-dog handler with the 25th Scout-Dog platoon in Viet-Nam), when I was in the refinery and I did go to a recruiters office and try to re-enlist. We weren't the only old guys there. At 46 y/o and my friend at 50, they said we'd done our duty already and thanks for your service. Didn't tell the wife about that for a couple of weeks though. -Lloyd BEERCHUG1

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.