M14 Forum banner

221 - 240 of 242 Posts

·
Retired
4,609 Posts
Beautiful pics Art. Thanks for posting them, and I hope you have a very Happy Easter !!!

Reactions: nf1e

·
Administrator
17,190 Posts
One inch of rain this morning.

Reactions: nf1e

·
Registered
802 Posts
Art, thanks for sharing those pic's.. As my son reminds me all the time living in the mountains of West Virginia, all most heaven.. Your home looks like you have a little piece of it..

And may the words of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (Believe in Me) heal us all durning these trying time.

Carry On!!

·
Civilian Non-Combatant
887 Posts
This is not from the Bible, but it speaks to the day:

Remember in "HowThe Grinch Stole Chrisdtmas", that the Grionch stole, took away and removed everything symbolic of Christmas; the tree, gifts and feat . . .thinking he would ceep Christmas from coming?

Yet on Christmas morning, everyone still celebrated Christmas. . . .Christmas casme despite the absence of any of the secular trappings.

I feel that in a like manner, despite all the closures and social distancing . . .it is still Easter Sunday.

Christ is risen. Hallelujah!

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Here, winter came back. Jan., Feb. was warm, up in the hi-70s, low 80s. Early March it started raining again. It's been raining almost every day since then, with the temps down to 45-50 degrees during the day, and hitting the 30s at night. -Lloyd BEERCHUG1

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Morning Art,
Nice place to enjoy your coffee. Thanks for sharing

We have the Forest and the Range in Our view. Makes for a great place to wake up.

No ponds yet, but in a few weeks the 4ft to 7 ft snow will melt and we will have a nice pond. No fish, but we'll be walking around in mud boots till the ground thaws and dries up.

Long days are starting, I love that.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Front yard, and back yard.
Been down below freezing at night, up to 40 during the day starting 2 weeks ago, and lots of snow just a hundred or so feet up from us. Nothing but sun and clear cold nights for about a week now. Good outdoor working weather.

Attachments

Reactions: stoky
244 Posts
Well the Wife Unit and Myself went out for lunch and took the Grandkid as well. Took a picture of some of the more entertaining sights. The falls were cool, the Elk looked tasty, but the Mountain Goat up the mountain was the topper. You will have too forgive the bad grainy snaps but it was the best my cell phone could on 10x.

Enjoy 😉

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #239 (Edited)
Small potatoes.

Our friend Brian has been taking a bunch of boulders off our property for a project he has been working on down our road. These are more he dug out yesterday from Linda's wood splitting area. The one with the ladder against it is 4'x8'x10. Linda thought he might tip his excavator over getting it out of the ground.

boulders 2.jpg

boulders 1.jpg

Boulders 3.jpg

Woodpile.jpg

Got a nice load of 24K lbs of trap rock in exchange for a few boulders.

Driveway stone. 1.jpg

221 - 240 of 242 Posts