M14 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the parts kit I have put together for my current build.I was doing an inventory of parts and a final look see.Then as I was about to return everything to their respective boxes and such.I realized maybe I should snap a photo and post it here.All major componets are Winchester.I do have a like new bolt and oprod wich is TRW and a barrel on the way.So im not sure wich way I am going here.Just thought it made a cool pic.Thanks for looking Ray

·
Banned
155 Posts
ive got a barrel, bolt and trigger group all TRW and a gas system and flash hider...

its all that little stuff in the baggies i need to find. has anyone got a picture of that with labels so i know what the pieces are called? i know all of the garand stuff but not the m14...

thanks

david

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
try www.raparts.com you will get Claude Rankin.Just tell him what you already have and he can e-mail you a complete list and price with shipping.All those litle baggies are from him except the gas cylinder I got that new in the wrap from Orion7.Good luck Ray

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.