M14 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was offered a pre-ban Armscorp NM M14 for $1200. It comes with all USGI parts and a fiberglass stock. it has the FS, trigger mods and NM hooded rear sight. I'd like to hear some opinions on the price and the rifle.TIA

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Aloha RGS91 and M14 Lover:

Welcome Aboard!!! I don't get to say this to everyone, but try whenever I get the opportunity!

On the Armscorp, IMHO, I think if the barrel is in good shape it is a fair deal... I only say this because, I bought an Armscorp NM with Barnett Heavy Barrel, all NM parts (sights, trigger work, unitized gas cylinder, NM op rod spring guide, NM op rod guide, bedding etc.) for $1400. Which I thought was a "fair to good" price for this rifle. The stock was a birch "heavy" that was bedded by Ted Brown.

I would think that an Armscorp standard (although the receiver says NM) would run between $1100-1300 depending on condition of the rifle excluding accessories and additional items. The upper end would be good condition and/or matching parts, etc.

But this is just an opinion... prices do vary and often it really ends up the decision of the buyer and seller... If you feel you are getting a good deal it doesn't matter what you paid.

Aloha, Best Wishes and Welcome Aboard,

Tom O.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.