M14 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently purchased a armscorp m14 s/n 10xx. I know it was shipped as a
Complete rifle and has a Winchester barrel. Looks like all other parts are us. Any info would be appreciated. Thx

·
Registered
167 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I don’t have any info to share about your rifle but I’m sure the more knowledgeable members will be along shortly to help out.

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
There are a number of threads around here about these rifles. I have two and enjoy them both. Like the SAI guns they are a cast receiver which is fine, it will outlast all of us unless blown up. There is a list here with approximate build dates by SN. Do a search for it.
We will of course need to see pix of it.

·
Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
16,406 Posts
Welcome in from SoCal!

I'm no expert but that S/N doesn't look quite right, if it was in the 10,000 range I think that's about 1994ish production. You should hit up member Different and send him the S/N and he will help you with an accurate date, he is trustworthy for privacy and is more knowledgeable than most of us on these.

At any rate, enjoy your new to you M14!
m14brian

·
Premium Member
15,711 Posts
Welcome. Enjoy your rifle.

·
Administrator
17,372 Posts
Now you have made a good decision in registering here and most definite you came to the correct place to learn more about the M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for her nutritional dietary needs, welcome on board and enjoy the site and I hope you post often Mwcpd066.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Is the receiver marked Silver Spring, MD or Baltimore, MD?

·
Premium Member
4,796 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Mississippi. Keep us posted wit ha range report

1 - 17 of 17 Posts