M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what the Pre/Post Ban cutoff SN range was for Armscorp receivers?

I have a 16xxx NM and wondering if it might be a preban or postban. I was told it should be postban, but just wondering.

Aloha,

Tom O.

·
Forever Remembered - RIP
3,750 Posts
I bought my receiver almost ten years ago from Armscorp, dont know how long it was in-shop before it was sold. They had receivers on sale on a flier they mailed me. Anyway, serial#15xxx. You have to be very close if not pre-ban. Did you try E-mail or calling them? I hope yours falls under the wire :D .

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aloha Jack,

I was really hoping to hear from someone on this, and I appreciate you taking the time. Yes, I think the next step is to give Armscorp a call.

Thank you!

Aloha,

Tom O.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm interesetd to hear how that goes, they were bit jerky to me when I called and asked about mine. They also jerkily explained that if not a complete rifle by them, they won't even comment on it as they don't know when that receiver it may have been built up. Nice rifles :D , jerky phone answerers. :x

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Strange way to do business I would say ... :(

Six

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wryfox:

This is exactly why I haven't called them on this yet. I have had a bad experience with them in the past on some parts.

I purchased over $300 worth of parts and when I contacted them, they were not to friendly or too busy... but in any case it took a really long time for the parts to come in.

Everything worked out fine and the parts were in good shape but I didn't like the way I was handled...

Hmmm....

Tom O.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts