I modified a second-hand Archangel stock to work with the VLTOR CASV-14 rail on my SA M1A standard grade rifle. I searched the web and couldn't find any info on how to do this other than a few pictures with the combination installed. I removed about .100" on the top edges of the forend channel with a DA sander and 60 grit sandpaper. I also radiused the top front edges of the Archangel's composite stock ferrule. Several iterations of assembling and checking produced a very nice finished product with even clearance on the entire forend. Once finished, there was nice draw pressure on the lip of the front barrel band and no other contact with the stock forward of the receiver. The job took about 2 hours from start to finish. I took it to the range yesterday and it was consistently printing 1.5 MOA 3 shot groups with FGM 7.62X51mm 175SMKs off the bench at 100 yards and functioned flawlessly. A picture is attached. BTW, I can't take credit for the Kuiu camo on the stock.