M14 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Of course it promotes violence. It has AR15 in it's name. Isn't that more then enough in today's anti any thing that might appeal to conservatives society.

·
Administrator
17,667 Posts
Second Media Corp., Toronto, Ontario, Canada

·
Registered
810 Posts
My understanding is they went to a backup server which is why the site is now working.

Keep in mind this is coming from a guy that can’t do much more than turn on a computer and send an email or two. I don’t know anything about running a website.

·
Registered
127 Posts
They are just a first of many, and not just firearms, but anything the "woke" community deems offensive or not part of the agenda. Start thinking real Orwell 1984/ Animal Farm.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I just received a reprimand from the Firing Line Forum for posting about conspiracy against the second amendment. I guess they are hosted by Commie-amazon. I am afraid that this crap is going to get much worse than better. God bless America!

·
Registered
185 Posts
The John Birch Society was 100% correct. There is a cabal!
Whoa! Stop the bus!
There is no Conspiracy. All the timing, the players, the techniques, and the rhetoric all being the same as Communist takeovers worldwide for the last century? Why, that's simply Coincidence. Nothing more.
Pure Coincidence.
It just so happens there's simultaneously everyone from tech to finance to government and banking all playing together.
Planetary alignment.
Pure Coincidence.
Proven science... clearly explained in astrology.

Let's not get crazy, now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts