M14 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Everyone has a story, so here is the one with this Barrel:

The Barrel as seen in the accompanying pictures was originally on a Bushmaster, (BFI) NOT Remington or Freedom Arms, XM15E2S. It was shipped from the factory September 2001. The previous rifle owner who bought it new had gone to California and rather than register the gun, he hid it until I rescued the rifle. I sent the upper to Twaits, a/k/a/ Eric at Windham Weaponary, since he probably originally built the rifle back in 2001. I had him remove the barrel from my upper assembly and install a A2 Package 20", 1/7 twist and Bayonet lug. This barrel was hardly shot at all, examine it yourself as the previous owner was afraid the gun would be detected if he brought it out in the open.

So here is my deal, I would like $150.00 for the Barrel assembly as seen, plus Shipping via USPS Flat Rate Priority mail to the CONUS. Offer void where prohibited.

The barrel is 20" HBAR, 1/9" NATO 5.56, Chrome lined, Mint Bore, crown is excellent, and this barrel would be a perfect for a Suppressor installation.

SOLD to a Honorable Retired US Veteran... Thank You.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Okay How about this...IF you are a US Veteran or currently serving in any capacity, I will pay the shipping. Offer only good till June 07, 2014.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts