M14 Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Ask any cop how bought i look no further then the second amendment in the constitution.

The Burn loot murder thugs were trespassing on private property AND tore down the gate at the entrance to the community then they said to that man they were going to rape his wife and kill his dog and being living in his house. That is a threat.
He called 911 and no one showed. By all means stay in your house and suck your thumb when they show up at your place. But when they come to mine and many other gun owners owners were going have a pair and walk outside and exercise that god given second amendment right.

The gun community is its own worst enemy by not supporting there fellow gun owners like the McCloskeys.
Yeah well good luck with that. The McCloskeys are the gun communitys worst nightmare! Just makes it harder for the rest of us by drawing unnecessary attention to themselves. Heres an idea, why dont you run down to their place and show your support for them, give them money, hire them lawyers, carry a sign outside the courthouse for them, scream about the 2nd Amendment and just generally make a pest of yourself, like you are doing here. Seems like that would be more useful than poking holes in the air with your finger on a forum!
You dont actually know if ANY of the things you claim they said were actually said, and further, if they were said was it before or after they saw guns being waved around and pointed at them. As far as anyone knows there was no physical threat being made to them, and if verbal threats were made, like I said, was it before or after the dummies started waving guns around? All of this will come out in time, but right now you dont know anymore than anyone else, and that isnt much. Just like beating your chest.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Yeah well good luck with that. The McCloskeys are the gun communitys worst nightmare! Just makes it harder for the rest of us by drawing unnecessary attention to themselves. Heres an idea, why dont you run down to their place and show your support for them, give them money, hire them lawyers, carry a sign outside the courthouse for them, scream about the 2nd Amendment and just generally make a pest of yourself, like you are doing here. Seems like that would be more useful than poking holes in the air with your finger on a forum!
You dont actually know if ANY of the things you claim they said were actually said, and further, if they were said was it before or after they saw guns being waved around and pointed at them. As far as anyone knows there was no physical threat being made to them, and if verbal threats were made, like I said, was it before or after the dummies started waving guns around? All of this will come out in time, but right now you dont know anymore than anyone else, and that isnt much. Just like beating your chest.
Oh so in other words its ok for you to start threads beating your chest about how evil the McCloskeys are but when i try to show my support for them you want me to run away and hide. Typical Democrat tactics.
You are probably one of those guys who are going to bury your guns when biden and his crooks come to confiscate them.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Calling me a "pest" I knew it wouldnt be long till you resorted to name calling.

Reactions: RAMMAC

·
Registered
7,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Oh so in other words its ok for you to start threads beating your chest about how evil the McCloskeys are but when i try to show my support for them you want me to run away and hide. Typical Democrat tactics.
You are probably one of those guys who are going to bury your guns when biden and his crooks come to confiscate them.
That'll be the day. I never said they were evil, I said they were stupid, just a tad different. And anyway I didnt start the thread about them at all, it was a different subject remember?

·
Registered
5,442 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Checked baggage sure. But it has to be an approved locked container -and unloaded. I have cases for flights - all aluminum box containers, same ones Olympic shooters use. Mine can carry 3 rifles.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts