M14 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Either the rifle sells on its own, or I'll put it up elsewhere, sell the barrel and make something else, or part out the rifle.

Less than one year old.

I chose OD Green stock and grips to differentiate it from other things.

Palmetto State receivers. Upper receiver to barrel mating surface has been lapped.
AIM Surplus QPQ nitride BGC. Updated extractor spring to Sprinco spring and o-ring.
Carbine buffer spring with Carbine buffer
Magpul ACS stock on mil-spec buffer tube
Magpul pistol grip
Magpul AVG foregrip
Magpul trigger guard
UTG carbine length floating rail
Nitrided carbine length gas tube
Yankee Hill clamp on gas block
Geissele G2S trigger
Daniel Defense 16" S2W CHF 300BLK barrel, cold hammer forged, black nitrided, carbine gas
Daniel Defense Superior Suppression muzzle device
ARMS flip up back up sights
Primary Arms reflex red dot sight
Midwayusa green soft AR case

Everything was assembled torqued to spec. Barrel, even when new, showed little signs of copper fouling. It's quite accurate. Selling because I just don't shoot it. Maybe 200 rounds through it total. Ran some 125s using W296 loaded mild for plinking at a 25 yard range. Never ran charges on the upper levels based on the books I have. It functions well with a carbine buffer.

$900 plus shipping within US only. Must be legal to own in your state. Must go through FFL. No magazines included.

If you don't want the reflex sight, or the soft case, that would lower the price.

I have black Magpul furniture I'd be willing to swap out for the ODG if you want. Same items, just black instead of ODG.

If you want accuracy photos, I'll take it to the local indoor 25 yard range.

I'll have a pile of brass, dies, bullets, magazines, case cutting jig to sell as well.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts