M14 Forum banner

101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
5,218 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
The intent of having the firearm/s to protect life and property is not in question. It is the presentation of the firearms - looks like assault to me. Esp the woman. These two people must be new gun owners. I just don't have any idea why they will present the weapons like that. They were def. reckless. IMO.

The weapons confiscation may not be indicated but I can understand why. You can walk around w/ a weapon on you, but when you start pointing that thing at people is hard to explain why it is not assault if you have to defend yourself in court.

Watching the two w/ firearms display was cringeworthy. Unbelieveable. Presentation is everything.

I would be these couple are liberals -

Reactions: WaM14gunner

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
The intent of having the firearm/s to protect life and property is not in question. It is the presentation of the firearms - looks like assault to me. Esp the woman. These two people must be new gun owners. I just don't have any idea why they will present the weapons like that. They were def. reckless. IMO.

The weapons confiscation may not be indicated but I can understand why. You can walk around w/ a weapon on you, but when you start pointing that thing at people is hard to explain why it is not assault if you have to defend yourself in court.

Watching the two w/ firearms display was cringeworthy. Unbelieveable. Presentation is everything.

I would be these couple are liberals -
Yeah they went out there with there guns because BLM was threating to kill his dog his rape his wife...live in his house....
Ok so poor weapon handling what difference exactly would it have made if they properly shouldered the AR15? You guys look for reasons to make these people out to be the enemy when the real enemy is Burn loot murder.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
This is just another case of Propaganda running wild , where as in a lot of the posted police shootings ,only show part of what is really happening or happened . We cant see if the so called protesters are armed or pointing weapons at them , thats the problem with this whole episode , it has video with no audio , on purpose & no video from the other perspective . It's all turned around , the real criminals who broke down a locked gate into a no trespassing property are now the victims .
How about the Burn Loot Murder demo in Georgia where they shot one of their own because they all were black clad & a armed demonstration & some idiot not only had a locked & loaded weapon , but the safety wasn't one & had their finger on the trigger or what ever was the case , then they ordered everyone to take a knee , made a parameter & swept the crowd with weapons pointed at the crowd, ya think they will face any repercussions ? Not sure what Georgia's law state about the pointing of weapons at people who are just watching a demonstration , but be willing to bet those idiots broke some kind of law .

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
This is just another case of Propaganda running wild , where as in a lot of the posted police shootings ,only show part of what is really happening or happened . We cant see if the so called protesters are armed or pointing weapons at them , thats the problem with this whole episode , it has video with no audio , on purpose & no video from the other perspective . It's all turned around , the real criminals who broke down a locked gate into a no trespassing property are now the victims .
How about the Burn Loot Murder demo in Georgia where they shot one of their own because they all were black clad & a armed demonstration & some idiot not only had a locked & loaded weapon , but the safety wasn't one & had their finger on the trigger or what ever was the case , then they ordered everyone to take a knee , made a parameter & swept the crowd with weapons pointed at the crowd, ya think they will face any repercussions ? Not sure what Georgia's law state about the pointing of weapons at people who are just watching a demonstration , but be willing to bet those idiots broke some kind of law .
That burn loot murder should have been changed with trespassing, vandalizing and failure to disperse.
I hope the city and the prosecutor gets sued and the McCloskeys win thousands of dollars. They were doing nothing more then defending there home and lives against a group of thugs who would have killed them had they been unarmed. If you dont believe that just look at the history of Burn loot murder.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Give the D.A. six hour to both dismiss all charges and resign or else she will be arrested for aiding and abetting would be home invaders, too. The Klan with a Tan must disband!

101 - 107 of 107 Posts