M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They seemed very helpful when I spoke to them a few months ago. They only build ,as I understand it, a very carefully assembled Rack Rifle, no trick parts, and using quality parts (though what sort of builder would claim anything else, eh?). I'm just curious about any reputation they might have.

Thanks!

·
Registered
130 Posts
I just ordered a JRA M14 last week. It will replace a SA M1A I bought a few years back. I believe JRA M14 is a very good value.

JRA has a good reputation for building a very nice rifle at a fair price. I happened to be in Baltimore last week so I stopped by the Armory before placing the order. They are good people to deal with and they answered all my questions. Mark is a Marine and has excellent attention to detail.

I am not an expert with the M14 but JRA seems to know what they are doing. Forged receivers, nice triggers, high quality barrels, beautiful stocks, and everything goes together just as it should.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
I bought a JRA CAR 14 in January of this year. Basically it is a scout with an LRB receiver, 18" criterion barrel and the rest are GI parts. The rifle arrived in perfect condition and has rapidly become my favorite shooter. I would not hesitate to buy another rifle from them. (I have about 500 rounds through it with the only problem being one of the generic 10 round mags they sent with it will not feed the last round. I bought some CMI's in the group buy and never looked back.) GITEN

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.