1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Not yet but I plan to. Building my 870 for it right now

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Benelli Nova with Mojo comp choke and 9+1 tube.
Para GI Expert
Warbirds built Poly with GI parts and 18.5" Criterion 1-10" twist barrel.
Brownells 2014 National Amateur and Junior Match 9/27-28 just down the road from me. Figured I'd do my best, been practicing for a week now including today.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Tried it once and really liked it, gonna try another one on the 20th. My handicap is shooting a 1911 so I've been practicing mag changes, got my 11-87 set up with 5 rd extension mag, loaded full it is real front heavy, hope to make up some time with this, 100 yd off hand on 6" knockdown's I need more practice on. hope to have fun no matter how I do.
Bob

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Not yet, but I really really want to. Hopefully I will have a better opportunity soon.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I may be trying an m14 variant soon in such matches. Since we were saddled with the onerous ny safe act standard ar's are a no go and I have seen some ny compliant m1-a's which may be the best bet. ( a fake flash suppressor perm attached)

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Yes, Heavy Metal Limited for me.

I use my SAI M1A with wood stock, and standard sights (so it stays legal for as-issued vintage matches as well).

My shotgun is the very fast-pumping Winchester SXP 28" with Nordic Components +6 extension, and a wood stock.

I'm just switching my handgun from my EDC 1911 with 10-round magazines to a Glock 41. USN4

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
<<<<<< Ya, I shoot some! I use pretty much whatever guns are handy and clean that day.GI2

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.