M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,937 Posts
Last I heard, a few weeks, but ya never know these days.

·
Registered
99 Posts
6 weeks. Today is 6 weeks and they called yesterday that it’s ready to ship. When I ordered they said 4-6 weeks, might go over a bit or might have it in 5.

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
I bought a receiver and probably some other parts through TonyBen who is working me up a barreled XM-21. I haven't seen it yet, but he got it in I think a month or two.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I ordered August the 18th and have not heard from them yet. Anxiously awaiting notification.

·
Registered
17 Posts
A Traditional National Match with a 22" medium wt. barrel and extra wood handguard. It's supposed to be delivered to LGS today.
I thought their site says NM barrels can't accept a wood HG? I ordered a NM from them for just under $2000 at the end of July and it was reported as built last week and shipping this coming week to me. I would prefer wood, but if it's plastic, I'd rather it's black.

·
Registered
17 Posts
They were inclined to do so as a standard.

Walnut hand guards are not compatible with national match barrels. Wooden hand guards are replaced with composite USGI-style hand guards for national match barrel upgrades.
I guess my take is different from yours, but when you tell me the walnut handguards will fit and the company specifically states otherwise, I can only logically conclude they do not want to make the effort to fit them. If you, OTOH, mean that other companies don't even make the effort to do so with ANY of theirs, then I accept that Bula did at least present a better option for their base rifles. In any case, it's no skin off my ass and I can buy what I want and make a go of it myself, as you mentioned.

·
Registered
447 Posts
My position will always be different from yours because I built their rifles in all configurations. I built the examples on the website, some have NM barrels under those wood handguards. They were not, however, match prepped.

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
You can call and ask them if they will do it for you. Tell them you're willing to pay for the ten extra minutes. They can only say no.

·
Registered
17 Posts
You can call and ask them if they will do it for you. Tell them you're willing to pay for the ten extra minutes. They can only say no.
I guess I could, but I just sent Linda an e-mail asking if I could get a walnut handguard too and how much and left it at that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts