I am in the boat with you. My dad died of colon cancer related to asbestos before few people knew what asbestos would do to humans. All of us old people have exposed our flesh too many times to chemicals before nitrile gloves became easily available.Hello,
Well, If so, I'm screwed...
You mean, it hasn't ok to clean my hands with lacquer thinners as an auto body repair person? or wipe down a car with dewaxing solvents without gloves on?.... humm, 40+ yrs of not wearing gloves doing all types of mechanical and metal work of one sort or another.... and, my hands do show it... Now, I've got too watch out for Parkinson's Disease, thanks for the info Rich.
By the how are you doing? Safe and well I hope.