M14 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Like most everything lately, things are rapidly getting gobbled up to extinction. I have been looking for another decent Romy Type 2 bayonet for a while, and came across this place and it seems they have a decent one for normal money.

I just happened across them, but never heard of the place before, Anyone know about them them?

·
Registered
766 Posts
I have purchased several items from them and all turned out well. Smooth transactions.

Reactions: DeausVult

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I ordered one. I posed a similar question on another site I am on and got the completely opposite responce. Not because of negative experience, but because the website "looks fishy" Time will tell and I eagerly await!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am totally blown away. I've had more than a few AKM type 2 bayonets pass through my hands, and it is the nicest one I have ever seen. Totally complete numbers matching, with the frog, leather belt scabbard and handle strap. He even sent a Chinese looking new green canvas rifle scabbard with a shoulder strap as a freebie.

As first impressions go, it was THE best first impression I've had in a while.

My new phone suddenly stopped playing nice with my PC, so as soon as I figure out a way I will post photos.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Great bayonet and scabbard!

Reactions: DeausVult
1 - 9 of 9 Posts