M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are looking at doing an official factory one week sale on the X-14 drum magazine, just wanted to see who's all interested. Now that we have released the product and have gotten the reviews, we want to get more of these in peoples hands. We just held a similar purchase on the FAL forum and it went exceedingly well.

This will be a one time offer so please chime in if you are interested. DI5

Here is a link to the product page: http://www.xs-products.com/x-14-308-caliber-ammunition-magazine-50-round-drum-magazine

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
3,766 Posts

·
"Death From Above"
11,920 Posts
Still puzzled. You gave us the link to a FAL drum mag and yes I saw the sale price. I click on the link you provided in the initial post and its 125 more than the sale price on the fal drum mag. Any group buy I have ever hosted or seen hosted there was a fixed price, no mystery or secret hand shakes. WHat will be the price of the M14 drum mag on the group buy? I drive planes I don't know what a MAP pricing policy is. I am not trying to be a PITA but the idea behind a group buy is a discounted price. Are you simply putting them on sale on your website for the forum only I am lost here.

Have you worked out the kinks? I read reviews on the forum and some mod needed to be made to the top of the mag. I also saw this was not posted in Differents review. Not interested in buying something that will need to be modified to get it to work right out of the box.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Still puzzled. You gave us the link to a FAL drum mag and yes I saw the sale price. I click on the link you provided in the initial post and its 125 more than the sale price on the fal drum mag. Any group buy I have ever hosted or seen hosted there was a fixed price, no mystery or secret hand shakes. WHat will be the price of the M14 drum mag on the group buy? I drive planes I don't know what a MAP pricing policy is. I am not trying to be a PITA but the idea behind a group buy is a discounted price. Are you simply putting them on sale on your website for the forum only I am lost here.

Have you worked out the kinks? I read reviews on the forum and some mod needed to be made to the top of the mag. I also saw this was not posted in Differents review. Not interested in buying something that will need to be modified to get it to work right out of the box.
Well I tried to buy the X14, and the guy kept saying he'd call me, and nothing. Pretty McShady if you ask me.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
I believe MAP to be Minimum Advertised Price meaning retailers can sell for less but not advertise for less. Then again, I'm more than likely wrong.
Speaking of group buys. Is it time for me to send you my money for the Delta P / JP? Like how I did that? No more posting for me after midnight!

·
"Death From Above"
11,920 Posts
Finishing the spreadsheet today and will be sending emails tomorrow night. Been doing a lot of flying and moving my fathers and my office last week. Sorry for the delay.

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Group buy/Factory Sale, the sale is only being posted on this forum it will be a single price and the purchase will only be available for one week. The group would be the M14 forum, and the price would be fixed, so essentially it's a group buy.

We want to get more of these out there, a few of the forum members own the drum and they can tell you what a rock solid piece the magazine is. It's entirely made of light weight alloy's and steel no plastics are used in its construction; if there is any fit problems the magazine has a lifetime warranty and we will be back it 100%.

The price will be good, I however can't list the price in this thread or anywhere else due to the Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) policy we have which means I can't advertise a lower price. This protects our distribution network and does not set pricing in the market.

This will be a one time deal.

It will start 11/7/11- and end 11/13/11

You will need to go to: http://www.xs-products.com/x-14-308-caliber-ammunition-magazine-50-round-drum-magazine

And then click add to cart to get the price.

I will be gone during the week of this sale, so that following Monday all of the product will begin to ship, the only way to promote the sale so people know about it is for you to re post in the thread, otherwise it will die in an abyss of forum information. I will not be there to promote the thread.

I will repost this in the appropriate area. When the buy starts.

Is this a factory sale or forum group buy? Title says one thing & post another.

HuntingHawk

1 - 20 of 121 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.