M14 Forum banner

Anyone have experience with Eagle 25 rd. Mags?

722 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  dprice3844444
I searched the forums and could not locate any threads or posts commenting on the Eagle 25 Rd. Mags such as are offered by Cheaper Than Dirt for $20?

20 bucks for a 25 rounder seems a little too good to be real.

Thanks
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4,084 Posts
Don't risk your money, for a few dollars more you can buy genuine CMI from 44mag.com. I've never had a problem with one, but if you did get a lemon 44mag will take care of it.

Also have you used 25 rounds mags before? I bought some to try out and didn't particularly like how they made my rifle feel versus the 20 rounders. So you might want to try a couple before you jump in and buy a bunch.

Reactions: Pacman

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I appreciate the input on the mag question... It looked like I was going to have to go the cheap route due to a recent financial embarrassment, I was considering the dice-roll with some cheaper after-market mags.

Fortunately and thank The Lord, I have been offered a part-time opportunity that will (in other ways too) allow me to get the mags, scope, and accessories I want to supplement my NM M1A and the other supplies I have been rat-holing to get ready for the coming troubles.

Thanks again - Patrick <><

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.