M14 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.

Bought a Bassett Low Picitinny Rail on the first of the month. Have tried to call and email several times with no success. I realize Bill has passed but this is the last piece of my puzzle and dont want to wait an indefinate time for my mount. I would like to get an eta or cancel my order and go with the Sadlak. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
696 Posts
Basset has not always been proactive on communication but always deliver eventually with a great scope mount. So to answer your post, if you do not have the patience to wait for delivery then cancel and buy the Sadlak.

·
Registered
28 Posts
It's hit and miss. I've called on a Sunday and spoke to Bren. I've called several
Times thereafter, had to leave a message, or mailbox was full. Called again
And spoke to Bren. This was over of period of a month. Hopefully my mount
Will be shipped this week.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
It's only been two and a half weeks, don't order anything from Fred's!

·
Registered
864 Posts
I just recieved a mount today from them. Don't give up on this lil small business just because they haven't emailed, texted, phone called, facebooked or whatever others do now to confirm orders.

It's a good, solid product.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well as fate would have it...No contact whatsoever with Bassett and it shows up in my mail today. Go figure my Sadlak will be here wed or thurs via UPS. Keep and eye out in the classifieds one of those babys will be up for sale. Thanks all

·
Registered
864 Posts
Well as fate would have it...No contact whatsoever with Bassett and it shows up in my mail today. Go figure my Sadlak will be here wed or thurs via UPS. Keep and eye out in the classifieds one of those babys will be up for sale. Thanks all
If you got the Bassett picatinny low version, PM me and I'll take it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts