M14 Forum banner

Anyone have a pic or 2 of the LAW M-14E2 Stock?

1892 13
Does it look just like the GI Wood version?
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
6016Mech,

I just pulled a mold off an E2. I make it as close to GI as possible or as custom as desired-Your call. Not everyone has the correct E2 hardware so I can put a GI M14 or M1 Garand buttplate or a Pachmayr recoil pad on it-your call.

Please send me an e-mail to [email protected] and I'll answer any questions you may have.

Hawk,

Thanks for showing the pic of my AR Grip stock. That stock had a raised comb. I have one in work now that has an E2 style butt/comb with a Pachmayr pad.

Take Care,

Tony

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info guys! Tony, I'll be e-mailing shortly.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I am in the market as well , would it be compatible with a double lugged reciever ? Please advise , With Respect , Moose

·
Registered
194 Posts
Has anyone heard from Tony in this regard ? I have attempted numerous e-mails and pms without answer . I know it is a busy time of year . With Respect - Moose

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Moose,

I appologize; with the Holiday activities already happening, I have been going several directions at once. I am revamping my website and my web guy has not caught up with my changes as yet. I will be offering several new stock configurations as well as discontinuing others. I will try to answer your e-mail an PM tonight. I want to take some time answering it as I'll be asking you questions to make sure that I'm pointing you in the right direction. Sorry for the delay.

Take Care,

Tony

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.