M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,just joined the forum and amazed to see how friendly and helpful everyone is unlike other forums.That is what prompted me to join.just wondering,anyone from N.C. Raleigh area?or know a good m14 and garand gunsmith in that area?

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm in Greensboro. Closest nationally recognized smith is Jon Wolfe (m-14parts.com) in Charlotte.
He's got my Polytech down there right now actually.
Welcome!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man,not many folks around my area are into this weopons system (mostly AR's)so I'm kinda on my own here.how do you like your polytech? I have a polytech AK.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Actually never even shot it. Got a good deal on it from a local guy on Armslist and pretty much took it right there. Can't wait to get it back!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey DarrenC let me know how you like it when you get it back.I found out a friend of mine has a poly he never told me about squirreled away in his safe.Said he bought it and a bunch of mags about 15 years ago at ayard sale of all places!

·
Banned
4,039 Posts
I am not in NC at all, but I truely feel North Carolina is one of the last good places in this country with a balance of good mellow people that actually mean what they say. That is a rarity most places.

Does this post rate me a CheerWine?

·
Registered
82 Posts
LOL RetiredNSmilin308!
PM me your address and I'll send you some Cheerwine. My treat!
When I was stationed away I missed that more than anything!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Just moved back to NC after a few years in Nashville. I love TN too but NC has always been home. I bought a little place in Linville and I'm loving it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts