M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Personally I get a kick out of watching these guys, apparently the proper way to use an AK is to hang it around the corner of a building with one hand and spray-and-pray while your friends yell 'Snackbar! Snackbar!'. Must be about 20k rounds for every enemy they tag and that would be optimistic.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Have you noticed that they have removed the fixed butt stock from a lot of the AK's that are in the pictures? Better for spraying and praying Allah Akbar at each other while holding the AK above your head shooting around a street corner.

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[youtube]_wbEbVZPwcw[/youtube]

A friend of mine from high school is an Arab Christian and he has family in this town, the photos he showed me from back in the day made it look beautiful. Looks like a hell hole now though:

[youtube]Vvpnsz_LPeA[/youtube]

ACOG? And also why you don't sit in one place and shoot shoot shoot with a barrel sticking through a wall:

[youtube]VbZRIQntc7A[/youtube]

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There was another video where a pair of Dirkas got their hands on a 20mm mounted gun and began firing it before it was properly secured and took out their cameraman, I'll post it when I find it.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Shhhhh, . . . hey guys, . . . cool it !

If they think we're not watching, . . . maybe they'll just up and whack all of each other.

Don't give em any good ideas, . . .

May God bless,
Dwight

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Hopefully we won't get involved . If everybody wiped each other out in the middle east it wouldn't bother me one bit . It truely is the a$$h&!e of the world .

·
Banned
4,039 Posts
Modern smoothbores
YUP...I read once where a British officer got some Martini-Henrys for his native troops in the older .50 caliber, but the only ammo he could find was the newer .45 caliber. The bullets wobbled down the barrels and sometimes tumbled upon exiting, but suprizing, they actually hit things better with them that with the true bore rifles.

Sight alignment and trigger control were not real important to them it seemed, he said.

He also said a .45 Martini bullet hitting a gazelle sideways is a sight to behold.

It sounds like these boys prefer a smoothbore full auto weapon.

·
Registered
248 Posts
My favorite Syrian video was watching one of the rebels shooting a PKM. Mounted on the top of the feed cover was what looked to be a 4X hunting scope. The gunner was looking through the scope shooting the PKM offhand. He'd look through the scope, fire a burst, the gun would start going skyward, he'd stop fireing, he'd look through the scope again, fire another burst that would going skyward again and again.........Now you know one of the reasons the Israeli's kick so much butt in the Mideast.

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I doubt we will get involved over there. For one thing the Syrians have the Russians on their side so they won't be hurting for ammunition or supplies while the rebels are a bunch of crazies. Obama may be stupid when it comes to foreign policy but he's not retarded, he won't send in troops or launch air strikes on behalf of Wahhabist terrorists.

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Have you noticed that they have removed the fixed butt stock from a lot of the AK's that are in the pictures? Better for spraying and praying Allah Akbar at each other while holding the AK above your head shooting around a street corner.
Yeah, that seems to be common practice with those people.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts