M14 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Right now, any thread that I've posted a picture in will not work. It seems to me that this site's web server is having issues resolving my web server, so the threads won't ever open.

I don't think it's my site as pics I've posted on other forums are working fine. It's something peculiar to this site. Probably a DNS issue, but I dunno for sure.

Sorry for screwing stuff up. Until the issue is resolved, I'll stick to just posting links instead of pictures.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
:? Yes Sir I do too, one is " Sparrow Hawk Kits" on the Firing Line! What do you make of it? :?

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Trung Si said:
:? Yes Sir I do too, one is " Sparrow Hawk Kits" on the Firing Line! What do you make of it? :?
um, yeah... I kinda posted a picture in that thread too. :oops: :oops: :oops:

I'm sorry guys, I had no idea. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
I'm having the same problem with several of the threads.

Maybe it's the gorgeous, haff-nekked female, woman-type lady in the pink skivvies fault. :arm5: :arm5: :arm5: She could be in league with the forces of evil black rifle shooters and they are spreading computer gremlins on our board. :arm8: :arm9: :arm23:

Let's break out the hardware, guys and kick some - er, tail. :aarm-53: :aarm-54: :aarm-55: :arm41: :arm42: :rock: :snipe: :tfrag: :arm40:

Sorry, I hate it when that happens. :arm11: (actually, I have WWAYYYYY too much time on my hands)

I'm sure that Hawk and Six will do what they can to get us back up and runnin'.

Please - no flames - I was just funnin'. :arm28:

db

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
I was in contact with the board server/programmer and he is sick as a dawg right now and will get to doin some lookseein as soon as he's up and around a bit. Until then, PLEASE DON"T TOUCH THOSE POSTS 8O

Naw can't hurt nothin by touchin them, just will get ya blurry eyed watchin the white page try to load 8O

·
Registered
795 Posts
I posted "sparrowhawk kits" The one person that did post on it , tried to post a Pic , he said it would not work... maybe it got locked up from trying to post a pic?? I know I have tried to post a pic here - exactly the same as on amback forum and it would Not work here??? go figure.. Think I will repost my sparrowhawk question again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.