M14 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
I have never heard of them but I notice that they do not mention the condition of their parts, or, for that matter, if all of them are in fact actual GI parts.

On their home page they call themselves an 'international' manufacturing and logistics company. I would have to know more about their product before any money was sent. They also do not take credit cards.

·
Registered
581 Posts
David Tubbs sells an op rod spring and a trigger/hammer spring that have interested me, but I haven't ordered them yet. They are supposed to be 'better' than the USGI original due to the material and construction.

John

·
Registered
11 Posts
He sells on GB with A+ feedback.
I just bought a TRW kit and extra TRW OP-Rod from him that he had on GB.
They look and gauge great!

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
This may be the wrong thread to post this question...if so, I apologize.
But, I've been looking at the TRW M14 kits over at Randy's Treeline M14. His kits are complete less receiver for $1250 base price (with some options for adding, changing and removing certain components).
Is anyone out there famaliar with Randy's kits or Treeline; and if so...what was your experience?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.