M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in Redondo Beach. I am looking to see if someone could stop by and show me a few things on the bench. I have a rcbs single stage, rcbs x die, matchking 168. I have the calipers, oal gauge, bullet comparator. I feel I am getting it but not confident enough to load and shoot those rounds out of my rifle as of now. I feel I just need a one on one for clarification. If any experienced m14 reloaders could help out or know of a place I can go to get the training would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I'm not in LA but a lot of good advice on reloading can be found here..........

http://www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=6&f=42

Aloha, Mark
That's where I would have sent you, too.

If I have a surf trip coming up, I'll let you know! Buy me a beer and we'd be even. MCORPS1

Otherwise, people around here, and on the AR15 reloading forum are pretty friendly folks. Ask any question you can think of and generally people will bend over backwards to help.

BTW, if you're ever looking for me, I'm "45-Seventy" over on AR15, and usually found in the reloading forum.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Just ask your questions here. Some one will have an answer. Or you could go to the Angeles rifle range. They did have classes on reloading at there store. You should be able to find there number and call first. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Reloading

At the Angles Crest shooting range there is a reloading store. They have reloading classes. Bet if you sign up for one you will learn more than you could imagine

1 - 5 of 5 Posts