M14 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,325 Posts
Nope, I was the third person to sign up for one on HDW forum last year, on the email link provided, haven't heard anything since. I think someone may have forgotten about us.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rip is yours going thru R-Guns? - How long ago did you send your $$$ in? - I really want one but I'm leary about sending $1000 of my hard earned $$$ to a company I've never dealt with for a product they don't have

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
I was talking with Ron at SEI last week and he said the only place they would be available was through RGUNS as they were not going to sell them from the shop. FWIW

·
Banned
2,325 Posts
Well, I guess the list was no good then, it was way pre-production, but I wanted in on the ground floor of any new receiver producers.

No JD, it was just an early notification for members to get on the list, first come, first serve. Directly from SEI. I suppose the best marketing plan for them changed since then.
I paid no money and was told I would be notified when to send it in. Bummer.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.