M14 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just recvd my 2nd whamo camo stock. an urban warrior. man this thing is FANTASTIC !!

SIX YOU ARE THE MAN !!!!!!!

anyone thinking of doing bussiness with whamo camo and rick aka sixty should rest assured they are doing bussiness with a first class operation and an artist.
i couldn't be more pleased with the way i was treated and the product they produce.
my hat goes off to you. its reassuring to find people with class doing bussiness on the net.

shot

if i can get some help posting a pic i promise to only send one or two.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Aloha ShotGun:

Congrats!!! You sound like one happy camper!!! Very Cool, Sir!

If you need help posting your pics, not a problem. You can email them to me and I can resize and frame the pics for you, I will then put them in PhotoBucket where you or whoever you choose can them put them in a thread!

Email me at [email protected] .

Aloha,

Tom O.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Shotgun You got da man there. Tom O. had posted a lot of pictures for me and his good in what he does. Infact all my pictures was posted by
Mr. Tom O. Thanks Tom..... :wink:

·
Registered
340 Posts
Shotgun the Urban Warrior is my favoriate stock by SixT of WhamoCamo.

SIX YOU ARE THE MAN !!!!!!!

anyone thinking of doing bussiness with whamo camo and rick aka sixty should rest assured they are doing bussiness with a first class operation and an artist.
i couldn't be more pleased with the way i was treated and the product they produce.
my hat goes off to you. its reassuring to find people with class doing bussiness on the net.

shot
I have found this to be the standard of expectation from Rick aka SixTgunr.

The help you are receiving from TomO is comming from a person of the same class and reputaion.

You couldn't be in better hands.

TomR

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks tom, sorry about the quality of my pics. i think this weekend i'll go shopping for a new and better camera.

shot

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.