M14 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have used this case on several trips. I live in Texas, I have used this case to carry long guns to California several times, Alaska, Canada, and to Africa 3 times.

I have also used it in my vehicle on road trips.
I have strong cables attached under the seats to the seat belt bolts, so I can use these cables to secure this case to the vehicle, works on the Pelican case too.

This case is called the Tuff Pak. It will hold 4 to 6 long guns, in soft cases, depending on the size of the soft cases...

The Pelican is a Great case, but the TuffPak weighs about half as much, and holds twice as much. And do to its design is very strong.

Also it does not look like a gun case. Most of the time, when flying, mine comes off the plane and is stacked next to the Golf bags, and baby carriers. Even in Africa...

Another advantage is, when you get to where you are going, you have a soft case for your long gun...

They also have models for takedown guns and Bows..

·
Registered
1 Posts
re

hello there. I'd like to share my case too as well. Since you shared yours. :) anyway, mine is really tough looking but got soft pads inside, which I bought real cheap btw at south-pak(dot)com. Just like yours, it doesn't look like a gun case at all. We've been sharing cases (my husband and I) since we both love hunting. It's been very handy and useful for us because we don't have to worry a thing. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.