M14 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Has the top one's stock been refinished?

Even for mint condition in the cosmoline, I see them for $250-$350 in the local Cabela's - generally 3-4 new arrivals per year in the used firearms section. Personally, I think they are a cool bit of history when considering the captured German tooling used in the Preduzece 44 factory. The earlier M48's with milled rather than stamped parts are quite hefty but well built.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Everybody either has or had one. Mine is a Mitchel I paid a premium for but it is pristine.

These are new unfired with bayonets and slings.. Nothing has been refinished or messed with.

I'm see them locally from USED AT $400, $700 to $900 new or like new and shot a few times they say. ??

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
64 Posts
No. You're wrong. You have never seen my Yugo. I was happy with my purchase 25 years ago and I still am now.
If I still had mine, I'd venture a guess that the one I paid $299 for through J&G was just as pristine, and unmolested, and untouched by sandpaper, as the one you probably paid twice or triple that for. But, to each their own. A quick Google search tells all about Mitchell's and how they rip people off.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts