M14 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I purchased a M1A this past week. About a year ago I went to a CMP Shooting Clinic where I was loaned a M1 for the day, it was awsome. Which drove me to the M1A purchase.

Well anyway I'm a member at local gun club and waiting for this cold snap to break so I can get sighted in. We're at 6 degrees outside right now. I'm sure there is a more appropriate area in forum to ask but, any one from NH on this forum?

I've read alot of other info you guys have posted regarding the M14RA M14 Manual and other tech type info. Great Job, awsome info.

Sincerely,
NEastgunner

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Welcome to the Firing Line

Welcome to the Firing Line, it's good to have you with us. You might enjoy checking out the M14 Association, also. We're all waiting for the cold snap to leave us so we can get some range time in. Again, welcome, Easy

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. You have found out there is lots of info here and now you will meet the great folks already hanging out. If you cannot find an answer, ask, there is always someone willing to help. Have fun.

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, NEastgunner, well you got "driven" to a really good purchase but I would say you need an M1 also. GI2GI2 I am sure you will enjoy the forums and being here with us, have fun.

-

·
Registered
250 Posts
Waaaay at the bottom of the main page for this site is the scuttlebutt sub-forum. Might snoop around there for some folks in your area.
Welcome aboard and enjoy your new baby! (let us know when you get that M1GI2)

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Welcome to the forum, congrats on your new rifle and enjoy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts