M14 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My! My! My!

Just what this site needs ... Another Leatherneck ... :roll:

Anyway Gang ... Glad to be aboard here at The Firing Line and look forward to spending some time in the company of the M14/M1A enthusiasts here. Thanks for the invite Hawk and this looks like its gonna definately be a nice place to spend some time.

Ya'll have a fine day and keep your powder dry! :wink:

Six Out!

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Hey Jarhead!!! Welcome aboard! Glad ya made it. We'll all be looking forward to your posts. Semper-Fi! Hawk

For those of you that don't know Six....he's 1/2 of the Whamo-Camo team that puts out some really beautiful camo stocks. He's pullin extra duty as he's a moderator over at BattleRifles.com.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Appreciate the hospitality and the red carpet ya rolled out my way. Was indeed a pleasureable experience talking with you on the phone today and look forward to spending as much time in here as I possibly can.

Like Arnold always says ... "I'll Be Bach" :wink:

"Semper Fi"

Six

·
Retired
4,707 Posts
Would this be the very first thread on the forum?
I couldn't locate anything older.
Me thinks someone has too much time on their hands....GI2

·
Administrator
17,865 Posts
I have not seen any others threads older while looking through the back room files.

DI5

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
Always room for a Marine. So are you getting an M1A for Xmas or do you have one already?

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Ain't that something
SixTGunr's last post was in 2011 that was back when I lurked here in the shadows

1 - 12 of 12 Posts